Why Choose Baltic Media Language Training Centre? | Language Courses Online or in Downtown Riga
- We have over 30 years of experience in supplying language services in Northern Europe specializing in Nordic (including Scandinavian, Baltic, and Slavic) languages, i.e. Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Icelandic, Faroese, Norwegian, German, English, Polish, Russian, Latvian, Lithuanian, and Estonian.
- Our courses are certified by the Republic of Latvia State Education Quality Service. In 2011, we were awarded a certificate of educational establishment. The State Education Development Agency has registered Latvian, Lithuanian, Swedish, Russian, Communication etc. educational programs of Baltic Media Language Training Center.
Type of programs: Professional growth and personal development (non-formal adult education). Educational documents - certificate.
- We are certified according to the international ISO 9001:2015 Quality management systems standard. ISO certified since 2004.
- Our modern, spacious and light facilities with good ventilation and air conditioning are located in downtown Riga, Elizabetes iela 11 easily reachable by both public and personal transport.
- Our main terms of service:
- We take responsibility
- We ensure that the client is our main priority
- We deliver what we promise
- The content, intensity and purposes of the course are determined by client's needs and language skills
- We have qualified teachers and office employees: the majority of our in-house and freelance employees have a scientific degree in linguistics or translation.
- Our lecturer database is comprised of over 600 linguists and language teachers in many languages sought-after in our region.
- We offer language courses to companies and individual language learners.
- Our company is a corporate member of the European Language Industry Association (ELIA).
- We offer competitive prices for a quality service and friendly, reliable customer service.
If you want to master one of the most sought-after languages of our neighbouring or farther off countries, contact the employees of our language centre by e-mail: [email protected] or call +371 67224395.
For more information on how the languages courses of Baltic Media, the leading language service company in Northern Europe, are organized visit: https://www.balticmedia.com/global-translation-services/language-training-courses-classes-lessons/