Translate into Faroese | English to Faroese Translation Services
Translate into Faroese | Professional English to Faroese Translation | Professional Faroese Translators | The Best Prices on Faroese Translation | Price per Word | Faroese Translation
Professional and Certified Faroese Translators
In accordance with the quality policy of Baltic Media®, translation into the language required by the client is carried out by a Faroese translator who is a NATIVE speaker of Faroese and/or who resides in Faroe Islands.
We employ only professional Faroese translation specialists with a college/university degree in linguistics and/or with experience in Faroese translation work with/without specialisation in a specific field.
We have implemented and we work in accordance with the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System; thus, we have improved the Faroese translation project coordination and Faroese translator selection procedure. Baltic Media® has its own Faroese translator testing system. Criteria: linguistic education, at least 5 years of experience in Faroese translation, references from other clients and a Faroese test translation.
Faroese Translation Services by Native Faroese Translators
- Each Faroese translation goes through three stages: translation, editing and proof-reading.
- Faroese translators work with such translation programs as SDL Trados Studio and Memsource, which ensure consistent terminology.
- Data security, storage and confidentiality are our responsibilities. Finished Faroese translations are stored on our servers. If you ever lose your Faroese translation, we will find it in our electronic archives.
- Educated, competent and service-oriented Faroese translation project managers who constantly improve their qualifications in Faroese project management.
- Civil liability insurance against any possible Faroese translation mistakes — the insurance company will compensate the loss caused to the client. While no such case has ever occurred in the history of the Baltic Media® operation, the insurance serves as an additional guarantee for the client.
- We work globally and have 30 years of international work experience, as our customers and Faroese translators are located on every continent.
- Additional services include layout design for Faroese translations and pre-print preparation. When submitting the copy for Faroese translation to us, you may choose to receive the layout ready to print. We offer a layout design service (DTP — Desktop Publishing).
Faroese Translation Fields
Legal Faroese translations, machinery and technologies, business, finance, medical Faroese translation services, advertising, communications, PR translation services, transport, computer hardware and software, science, agriculture, automotive, European Union documents, legal, government, industrial, life science, retail, Faroese technical translations.
Confidential Faroese Translations
We enter into agreements with all of our clients, with particular commitment to the quality of the work, the terms of delivery and to confidentiality.
Terms of Delivery
The services we offer are adaptable to our clients’ requirements. One of the most essential requirements is prompt service. It is also possible to contact us outside working hours. Quality and promptness — these are two of the main reasons we have gained our clients’ trust.
Our Most Commonly Requested Faroese Translations
Upon request, we can provide assistance with additional languages. For more specific information, please contact [email protected].
Faroese Translation Services
Other than operating with the most commonly used text processing software, for instance, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Apple Pages, desktop publishing (DTP) software Adobe InDesign, QuarkXPress, we also use special translation software such as SDL Trados Studio, Memsource and Wordfast, thus forming clients’ terminology databases.
In addition, we offer text conversion from/to PC and Mac platforms and preparation of PDF and printing proofs.
Our specialists are also experienced in Faroese web site and software localisation and translation of subtitles, voice-overs, dubbing of TV programmes, movie trailers, video games, radio programmes and commercials into Faroese.
Baltic Media® Faroese Translation Agency in the Nordics
The Baltic Media® Nordic-Baltic Translation agency is a leading provider of digital translation services in Northern Europe specialising in Northern European (incl. Nordic, Baltic, Slavic) languages mostly in translation services from/into Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Icelandic, Faroese, Norwegian, German, English, Polish, Russian, Latvian, Lithuanian and Estonian.
As an ISO certified language service provider, the Baltic Media® translation agency offers human translation services for corporate, governmental and private clients.
Faroese (føroyskt mál) is a North Germanic language spoken mainly in the Faroe Islands (Føroyar) by about 72,000 people, 51,000 of whom reside on the Faroe Islands and 21,000 in other areas, mainly Denmark.
Faroese is closely related to Icelandic, and the dialects of western Norway. However, as a result of the isolation, Faroese has a distinctive character of its own.
Faroese became the official language of education in the Faroe Islands, replacing Danish, in 1937. The following year Faroese started to be used in churches, and it became the national language of the Faroe Islands in 1948. During the 1980s Faroese started to be used in media and advertising. About 5% of the people in the Faroe Islands speak Danish as their mother tongue, and children have to learn it in school.
Language code ISO 639-1: FO