Bengali Translation and Localization
Language family: Indo-European languages, Indo-Aryan languages
Bengali is an Indian language mainly spoken in Bangladesh. The language originates from Sanskrit but has been mixed considerably, mainly with Persian.
Official language of: India
Language code ISO 639-1: BN
Professional Bengali Translators
More than 50 Bengali language specialists are listed on our databases. In accordance with the quality policy of “Baltic Media” whenever possible translation into the language required by the Client is carried out by a Bengali translator who is a NATIVE speaker of Bengali and/or who resides in India.
We employ only professional specialists with a college/university degree in linguistics and/or with experience in translation work with/without specialisation in a specific field.
We have introduced and we work in accordance with ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management System thus we have improved the project coordination and supplier selection procedure.
Baltic Media has its own Bengali translator testing system. Criteria: linguistic education, at least 3 years of experience in translation, references from other clients, test translation.
A great number of our Bengali suppliers are certified Bengali translators. This qualification is essential for Bengali translations certified by a notary as well as for interpretation in Court trials.
Bengali Translation Services
- Each Bengali translation goes through three stages: translation, editing and proof-reading.
- Bengali translators work with translation programs Trados Translator’s Workbench and Trados MultiTermwhich ensure consistent terminology.
- Data safety, storage and confidentiality are our responsibilities. Server storage for finished Bengali translations. If you lose your translation, we will find it in our electronic archives.
- Educated, competent and service oriented project managers who constantly improve their qualifications in multilingual project management.
- Insurance of civil liability against possible translation mistakes — insurance company will compensate the loss caused to the client. Such cases cannot be found during of the Baltic Media operation history. However, it serves as an additional guarantee for the client.
- We work globally and have 14 years of international work experience since we have our customers and translators in all continents.
- Additional services: layout design for translations, preprint preparation. When handing in the copy for translation, you may choose to receive the layout ready to print. Layout design service (DTP — Desktop Publishing).
Legal translations, Machinery and technologies, Business, Finance, Medicine, Advertising, communications, PR, Transport, Computer hardware and software, Science, Agriculture, Automotive, European Union Documents, Legal, Government, Industrial, Life Science, Retail, Technology translations.
We conclude agreements with all our Clients, with particular commitment to the quality of work, terms of delivery and confidentiality.
Terms of delivery
The services we offer are adaptable to our Clients’ requirements. One of the most essential requirements is prompt service. It is also possible to contact us outside working hours. Quality and promptness — these are two of the main reasons we have gained our Clients’ trust.
Our most commonly used Bengali translations:
Danish to Bengali
English to Bengali
German to Bengali
French to Bengali
Swedish to Bengali
Polish to Bengali
Czech to Bengali
Slovak to Bengali
Slovenian to Bengali
Hungarian to Bengali
Romanian to Bengali
Bulgarian to Bengali
Latvian to Bengali
Lithuanian to Bengali
Russian to Bengali
Estonian to Bengali
Norwegian to Bengali
Finnish to Bengali
Icelandic to Bengali
Ukrainian to Bengali
Bengali to Spanish
Bengali to Latvian
Bengali to Danish
Bengali to Russian
Bengali to English
Bengali to German
Bengali to Lithuanian
Bengali to Hungarian
Bengali to Swedish
Bengali to Bulgarian
Bengali to Estonian
Bengali to Ukrainian
Bengali to French
Upon request we can provide assistance with additional languages. For more detailed information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bengali Language Services
Other than operating with the most commonly used text processing software, for instance, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point), Adobe Page Maker, and others, we also use special translation software such as Trados SDL, Trados Translator’s Workbench and Trados MultiTerm, Wordfast, thus forming Clients’ terminology databases.
In addition, we offer text conversion from/to PC and Mac platforms, preparation of printing proofs.
Our specialists are also experienced in Bengali web site and software localizationand translation of subtitles,voice over, dubbing of TV programs, movie trailers, video games, radio programs, commercials into Bengali.