Baltic Media Ltd is pleased to announce that it has become a member of ELIA
One of the leading Baltic and Nordic language translation agencies Baltic Media Ltd is pleased to announce that it has become a member of ELIA – European Language Industry Association.
Kaspars Zverģis, the Marketing Director of Baltic Media Ltd,expresses his delight, "We keep up our growth! In cooperation with the main European translation agencies we will be able to expand our range of services and boost the quality as well as to keep track of all news and tendencies in the language industry which, we do hope, will be evaluated by our customers."
ELIA is committed to providing a forum for exchange, fostering the development of business relationships with fellow members and other related international organizations, and promoting the concept of ethics and quality standards through the industry.
ELIA is a non-profit organization, aims to:
- Represent and promote the interests of the language industry in Europe
- Forge relationships with companies across Europe including but not limited to, the EU, its new member states and those who have applied to join
- Develop relationships with colleagues and related bodies from other parts of the world to make our voice heard worldwide
- Share information and experience to develop the industry
- Provide a forum for members to network and exchange information
- Promote the concept of ethics and quality standards throughout the industry
Find out more information about ELIA at www.elia-association.org